The Home Care Hospice & Palliative Care Alliance of New Hampshire is a non-profit membership organization for licensed agencies delivering home health and hospice care in New Hampshire. The Alliance was formed in June 2018 from the merger of Home Care Association of New Hampshire and the New Hampshire Hospice & Palliative Care Organization.
The Alliance promotes high quality health services for individuals at home, with the goal of helping people maintain or restore their health and well being. More than 40 agencies are currently Provider Members. We also have Affiliate Members that offer products and services to home care agencies or consumers.
Based in Concord, NH, the Alliance is dedicated to assisting member agencies:
- State and federal advocacy on legislative and regulatory issues that affect home care & hospice agencies and their clients.
- Educational programs designed to help agencies maintain quality health services and sound management practices.
- Affinity groups that foster collegial networking and sharing of best practices.
- Access to discounts on products and services, including a highly successful workers compensation insurance program.
- See our benefits of membership page for more information.
Honor the unique cultures within home care, hospice & palliative care.
Continue programs to serve diverse membership.
Eliminate silos among providers.
To support providers who are committed to delivering high quality health services to individuals and families primarily in their places of residence — to promote, maintain or restore health and well being and minimize the effects of illness and/or disability from birth through end of life. The Alliance achieves this through education, advocacy, networking, collaboration and community engagement.
Past Annual Reports
|Home Care Association of New Hampshire||New Hampshire Hospice & Palliative Care Organization|
|HCANH 2018 Annual Report|
HCANH 2017 Annual Report
HCANH 2016 Annual Report
HCANH 2015 Annual Report
HCANH 2014 Annual Report
|NHHPCO 2018 Annual Report|
NHHPCO 2017 Annual Report
NHHPCO 2016 Annual Report
NHHPCO 2015 Annual Report
NHHPCO 2014 Annual Report