Our members consist of all types of agency members — large and small, rural and urban, non-profit and proprietary, Medicare-certified, and private-duty. Members can choose from a full menu of benefits designed to meet the needs of many types of agencies. Members in the Alliance enjoy access to a rich assortment of benefits to help them to better serve their employees, boards, trustees, and most importantly, their patients and their communities.
- Active participation in quarterly Membership Meetings, with guest speakers, timely topics and collegial networking
- Affinity groups for clinical managers, quality improvement managers, rehabilitation managers and private duty managers
- Participation on committees that shape the Association’s agenda.
- Representation in Concord and Washington by advocacy professionals with extensive knowledge of home care and health care public policy.
- Agency listing on the Alliance website. Our “Find a Home Care Agency“ search engine is used by hospital discharge planners, physician offices and consumers and families to connect agencies to clients who need home care services.
- E-newsletters such as our newsletter and Legislative Bulletin to keep you connected to industry news and Association activities.
- Special alerts to CEOs on critical issues.
- “Member Toolbox,” a web-based repository of useful documents, forms, and educational materials.
- Discounts on educational programs, including full-day programs with expert speakers and convenient webinars for live or recorded listening so your agency can train many people at a time. HCANH members also benefit from discounted registration at the Northeast Home Health Leadership Summit in Boston and the New England Home Care Conference & Trade Show.
- Participation in special collaborative projects that occur from time to time. Examples include a multi-agency H1N1 vaccine administration grant, salary and benefit surveys, a health reform readiness assessment and our nationally-recognized QI Scholars Initiative that enhanced knowledge and skills in process improvement and patient safety. We are currently offering a psychiatric nursing capacity-building initiative.
- Products and Services for Members Thirteen member agencies shared an $83,000 dividend from the Alliance’s Workers’ Compensation Group Purchasing Program in 2019. The group, which includes 19 member agencies, achieved an aggregate medical loss ratio (MLR) of 42% for the 2017-2018 policy year. Those agencies with individual MLRs below 50% will share the dividend; their aggregate MLR was 26%.The workers comp program is one of the most valuable benefits the Alliance provides its members. By aggregating risk, participants receive up to a 35% premium credit and the potential to earn annual dividends. FutureComp provides industry-specific risk management services to help agencies prevent incidents and return injured workers to service. USI is the broker and AMTrust is the carrier. The policy year for the Alliance’s program is July 1 – June 30th. If your agency is not currently in the program but wants to explore membership, now is the time to do it. Contact Terry Abbott at USI or Gina Balkus at the Alliance.
- Free employment advertising on the Alliance website and discounted advertising to the New England Home Health Career Center.
If you’d like to discuss how membership in the Home Care, Hospice & Palliative Care Alliance of New Hampshire can benefit your home care agency, please call 603/225/5597.Join Now!
Products and Services for Members
The Home Care, Hospice & Palliative Care Alliance of New Hampshire works directly with companies and local vendors to arrange discounts through combined buying power for our members. Various Products, Services & Discounts are offered by third-parties through contractual arrangements with the Alliance. For a complete list, check out our products and services page. Contact us for more information about the benefits available to Home Care members.
Affiliate Membership Benefits
If your company does business with hospice or home care agencies, you should join the Home Care, Hospice & Palliative Care Alliance of New Hampshire. Affiliate Membership is a great way to stay on top of issues important to home care agencies and a great way to connect with home care executives.
- Alliance publications, including our newsletter, Legislative Bulletins, and special publications
- Receive and be listed in the Membership Directory, a valuable networking tool with key contacts in member agencies
- Networking opportunities with home care executives at the Annual Meeting and special affinity groups
- Opportunities to participate on Alliance committees
- Feature spotlight on Affiliate Members in Alliance Insider and our website
- Listing on Alliance website as a member, as well as your logo scrolling on the main page
- Member discounts on Alliance programs and advertising on the website
- Money-saving discounts for registration and exhibit booths at regional conferences, including the Northeast Home Health Leadership Summit and the New England Home Care Conference & Trade Show
- Opportunities to sponsor and present at Alliance Membership Meetings and educational programs