Bring Home The Vote New Hampshire! Voting matters.
Protect the rights of your patients by ensuring their voices are heard this election cycle.
Bring Home the Vote!
Helpful Links for New Hampshire
|Register to Vote in New Hampshire||Information for NH Voters with Disabilities||Find Your New Hampshire Town or City Clerk|
|Absentee Ballot Request Forms||Check the status of your absentee ballot||New Hampshire Fact Sheet for Health Care|
Your vote is your voice, use it.
- Bring voter registration forms from the town clerk to your patients and their caregivers.
- Ask if they’d like an absentee ballot request form
- Mail the completed registration form and/or absentee ballot to the proper authority.
- You must also make sure to include the following statement to those you are registering or helping vote:
- Our voter registration services are available without regard to the voter’s political preference. Information and other assistance regarding registering or voting including transportation and other services offered, shall not be withheld or refused on the basis of support for or opposition to particular candidates or a particular party.
- plans to be absent on the day of the election from the city, town or unincorporated place in which the voter maintains his or her voting domicile;
- cannot appear in public on election day because of observance of a religious commitment;
- is unable to vote in person due to a disability; or
- cannot appear at any time during polling hours at his or her polling place or to be in transit from work from the time the polls open until after the time the polls close.
Bring Home the Vote!
Helpful Resources for Home Care Staff in New Hampshire
|Even though all politics are local, we in New Hampshire know the importance of national politics. Bring the Vote Home is a nationwide initiative that is surveying seniors on a wide range of issues while empowering them to engage fully in America’s electoral process.
Print this postcard and distribute to staff, patients, families and volunteers.
|To help explain the process, agencies can include this print out with staff or volunteer packets. Working together we will be able to and give our patients the advocacy tools they need.|
|Use the resources at Bring The Vote Home to offer your home-based care patients, their families, and you as clinicians the resources you need to ensure our voices are heard.
Find voter registration help as well as national polling data on topics ranging from Medicare to health care access.
|Register to Vote|