Next Step: Tell the world!
July 17, 2018
Your newly merged Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care Organization is about to undertake a rebranding effort reflecting the new larger mission and focus of the merged entity. Know someone who could help us out with a new logo? Please send them our request for proposal, available to view at:
Timeline for the new logo design:
- 7/16/2018 RFP issued
- 8/3/2018 Deadline for final inquires
- 8/10/2018 Answers to respondent inquires released
- 8/15/2018 Deadline for submission
- 9/3/2018 Phone call or in person interviews with top proposers Week of
- 9/10/2018 Phone call meeting with selected contractor
- 9/21/2018 Review initial concepts
- 10/5/2018 Review final options
- 10/12/2018 Approval of final design
- 10/26/2018 All formats provided to Alliance
Merger Takes Center Stage at Annual Meeting
June 22, 2018
It’s official! Your membership organizations have joined forces to become the Home Care, Hospice and Palliative Care Alliance of New Hampshire. We are confident this change will serve patients, caregivers and agencies in New Hampshire well as we look toward the furniture as one whole entity.
Pictures from the Annual Meeting and merger vote are linked below. Congratulations!
Explained: Merger process informational webinar
May 22, 2018
View the information provided to members at the April membership meetings as well as in conference calls and webinars this month. Any questions regarding the merger process should be directed to Gina Balkus, CEO of the Home Care Association of New Hampshire or Janice Dermott, Executive Director of the New Hampshire Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.