The Rehab Affinity Group is made up of therapist and assistants who diagnose and treat individuals of all ages, from newborns to the elderly, to develop functional activities for their daily lives. Topics have included preventing the loss of mobility, developing fitness and wellness-oriented programs and providing services to our varied Home Care populations where providing services in circumstances where movement and function are threatened by aging, injury, disease or environmental factors.
Space is rather limited for these meetings. If you plan to attend please RSVP to email@example.com.
Upcoming Rehab/Therapy Affinity Group Meetings
- 2017-12-13 Therapy Affinity Group Meeting Minutes
- Deconditioned Elderly Patients: Have We Been Getting It Wrong?
- Advocacy Update March 8, 2017
- Rehab Therapy Affinity Group: Members
- Stroke Recovery Information
- Final Stroke Binder
- Minutes Rehab Meeting June 2015
- links to helpful info. -Stroke
- NH Stroke Presentation
- Sept 2014 Rehab minutes
- Crotched Mtn Rehab Therapy
- Rehab & Therapy Membership List
- March 2014 meeting Minutes
- Non Adherence in Therapy Patients
- Therapy Reassessment
- Documenting Homebound Status
- Home Care Discharge
- Adverse Events: Falls/Accidents Audit Form