New courses are available, on demand and free of charge, to members of the Home Care Association of New Hampshire, thanks to a partnership with Wound Care Education Institute. Wild on Wounds Productions and Wound Care Education Institute have developed a selection of online seminars recorded from live sessions. For a limited time, these courses are being offered for free to our HCANH members. These seminars give clinicians an opportunity to enhance their knowledge in wound care, and learn about practical solutions to manage wounds.
ADVANCE your clinical skills! Access the following on demand webinars.
FREE when you use code: HCANH
- Diabetic Ulcers Identification and Treatment
- HOW TO: Bariatrics and Skin Fold Management
- HOW TO: Creating the Seal by Making the Right Choices
- HOW TO: Debridement Options: BEAMS Made Easy
- HOW TO: Diabetic Foot Exam Made Easy
- HOW TO: Fistula Management Made Easy
- HOW TO: Surgical Incision: Keep your eye on the line
- HOW TO: Tube Basics. Going with the flow
- HOW TO: Writing Policies and Procedures for Wound Care
- Improved Wound Care Outcomes
- Insider Secrets to Wound Care
- Is It Pressure
- Is It Really Infected? How Do I Really Know?
- Palliative Wound Care
- PHI, PMRI,EHR, EMR…WHAT? Alphabet Soup or Medical Records?
- Pressure Ulcer Staging and Tissue Types
- Pressure Ulcers- Choosing the Right Treatment
- Skin and Nail Changes in the Diabetic Foot
- Teaching the Teacher
- WOUND ASSESSMENT
ONSITE DATE & LOCATION
September 28 – October 2, 2015
NHTI, Concord’s Community College
31 College Drive
Room – Farnum 107
Concord, NH 03301