With October 1st approaching quickly, now is the time to make your final preparations for the transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10. Over the past few years, HCANH has offered countless webinars on the subject. We have one more offering that examines ICD-10 from different perspectives.
It Takes a Village: ICD-10 Coding Series includes 5 webinars available for purchase individually or as a series. Here are the dates and topics:
- Aug. 25: What CEOs Need to Understand About ICD-10
- Sept. 1: Clinical Directors Oversight of the Coding Process
- Sept. 8: Understanding Dual Coding Best Practices
- Sept. 15: Understanding the Nuances of Hospice Coding
- Sept. 22: Top 10 Clinical Documentation Issues in ICD-10
The presenter is coding expert Joan Usher, BS, RHIA, COS-C, ACE. Live webinars take place from 11AM to Noon. All webinars are recorded and available until October 6th. Register today.