The Home Care, Hospice & Palliative Care Alliance strives to publicly acknowledge and thank those who make a difference throughout our membership, as well as to attract and retain caring individuals to work in New Hampshire’s home based care setting. This year we have five exciting opportunities to recognize the best and the brightest among our members.
Nominations for the Home Care Service Award is due Friday, May 10 at 5 p.m. Learn more about ALL 5 Awards & Scholarships
2019 Home Care Service Award
The Home Care, Hospice & Palliative Care Alliance of New Hampshire recognizes the Best of the Best with the Home Care Service Award. This award showcases and celebrates true excellence and dedication to providing quality in-home health care. Recipients of the Service Award have been identified as those agencies who have consistently demonstrated a passion for patients and employee satisfaction, and offer exemplary quality of care. Companies are evaluated based on agency training, communication, overall quality of care, caregiver performance, caregiver morale, response to problems and recommendation of services.
This honor is bestowed on individuals, or groups, for exceptional contribution to the home care & hospice community in New Hampshire. The Alliance invites members to submit nominations in accordance with the criteria outlined below. Presentations will be made at the Alliance’s Annual Meeting in June.
Please include the following information in your nominations:
- Name of nominee (individual or organization)
- Organizational affiliation of nominee, if relevant (e.g., employer)
- Name of person making the nomination and contact information
- Narrative description of nominee’s contribution: describe why you believe they should be recognized through this award.
Criteria: Recipient may be one or more of the following:
- CEO, staff or board member of a Provider Member Agency
- Representative of an Affiliate Member or other organization important to home care
- An individual otherwise affiliated with a home care agency (Medical Director, consultant)
- A member of the public-at-large, including caregivers
- A public official (including government employees)
- A leader in health care education, or related health care fields
Please send nominations by May 10, 2019 to the attention of Gina Balkus by mail, fax (225-5817) or email (email@example.com)