Supplies remain a major concern. Linked is the latest Vendor List from the Granite State Health Care Coalition. In addition, two vendors have reached out to the Alliance specifically seeking to assist home care and hospice agencies.
Byram is a long-time affiliate member of the Alliance. They are doing their best to support our agencies during these difficult days. They are taking orders for delivery in the next two weeks. If you don’t have a Byram account, payments can be taken through credit card. Here is a sample list of items that are currently available.
- Masks N95
- Yellow gown
- Blue gown
- Gloves –
- Face Shields
- Digital Oral Probe covers
- PDI wipes or equivalent
Matt ODoherty| Senior Account Manager, Home Health
Byram Healthcare | 239 Mill Street – Suite A, Worcester, MA 01602
m 508.927.2184 | f 888.233.1799 |To place an order: 1.800.248.4546
The Cape Cod Refinery Company
They sell sterilizing and sanitizing products under Viraex Labs. They work with manufacturers directly to insure the product is what the label says it is and have stated that they “are not in it for the money”. They are trying to help us out in home care/hospice.
- NOISH-approved n95 masks – 3,000
- NOISH and non-NOISH kn95 but FDA and CE – 3,000 for non-FDA, 5,000 for FDA and CE, 50,000 for FDA, CE, and NOISH
- Surgical masks FDA and CE – sterile and non-sterile – 2,000
- 3ply droplet masks FDA and CE – 10,000
- Nasal swabs with CE,FDA,ISO13485 Certification – 1 – yup, you read that correctly. Minimum order is 1.
- Face Shields both FDA and CE and not – FDA 5,000, non-FDA 1,000
- Disposable PVC gloves – 5,000
- Long sleeve nitrile gloves – 50,000
- Surgical gowns – 10,000
- Polypropylene overalls – 10,000
- Microporous coveralls – 5,000
- SMS coveralls – 5,000
- NW coveralls – 5,000
- COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits – 1,000
- Ventilators – 1
- Infrared Digital Thermometers – 100
- Disposable Stethoscopes – 1,000
Contact Max Makowski for an order form and price list:
cell +1 508 375.8737