In April the Alliance began sharing aggregate data with the NH Hospital Assn (NHHA), NH Health Care Association (NHHCA) and NH DHHS on home care capacity.
The Alliance is doing this to remind our referring partners that home care and hospice agencies stand ready to alleviate any burdens on facilities.
Please submit reports on Tuesdays and Fridays by 1:00 pm. Contact Ginawith questions.
Thank you to all the agencies that have been submitting capacity reports twice a week.
Summary of May 4 2020 Data
- Capacity for 314 home care admissions in the next 72 hours
- 48 COVID patients currently in home care
- Capacity for 123 hospice admissions in the next 72 hours
- 37 COVID patients currently in hospice care
- A total of 85 patients are being cared for by these agencies, compared to 111COVID patients in hospitals on May 4
17 agencies reporting