Rivier University Online Degree Programs Information
Rivier University’s healthcare and related online programs continue to run as usual, and we are even expecting a possible increase in enrollment in our online programs due to the Covid 19 pandemic. Online education is the way to go for most healthcare workers, for several reasons. Right now, it is the only option available and we have a full slate of established programs for you.
Our partnership discount of 10% on tuition still holds for all the Home Care Hospice and Palliative Care Alliance of NH employees, full time, or part time. This can be combined with any annual tuition reimbursement you get directly from your employee benefits.
Online programs for nurses:
- RN-BSN and RN-MSN options
- MS Nursing Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS Nursing Nurse Educator
- MS Nursing Leadership in Health Systems Management
- DNP – Systems Leadership Track
- DNP – Professional Practice Track
Other online programs for healthcare staff:
- BS Business Administration
- BS Human Services (also available with Substance Use disorders track)
- BA Psychology (also available with Substance Use disorders track)
- BS Public Health
- Master of Public Health
- MBA Healthcare Administration
- MBA with IT Management concentration
- MS Computer Information Systems
Rivier is happy to work with our contacts at the Home Care Hospice and Palliative Care Alliance of NH to coordinate selecting a program, and help you through the admission process.
Rivier University’s online programs are administered by on-campus faculty leaders in Nashua.
Rivier is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), and all nursing programs are Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) accredited also. All Rivier business degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Please contact me, Tim Dreyer, at email@example.com or call/text (603) 264-1330 to get started! Applications are being accepted now for all terms between May 2020 and September 2021.
For more information, contact Timothy J. Dreyer | Regional Field Manager, Rivier University