June is here! Get started for fall classes at Rivier.
The staff of member agencies of Home Care Hospice and Palliative Care Alliance of NH may now access discounts to degree and non-degree course offerings at Rivier University. Rivier has Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral programs as well as programs in Nursing, Business (including MBA programs), Human Services, Psychology, Public Health, and Computer Information Systems – all online! More than 30 partner employees have taken advantage of this program since March 1st.
Contact Timothy J. Dreyer, Regional Field Manager, Rivier University, to start planning your next degree now. There is still time to enroll for the fall terms at Rivier. If you act fast, you could even start in July!
- 2020 Fall starting new students only: Special Covid:19 $500 Relief Scholarship if you start your Rivier program between now and the end of October 2020.
- 10% the Home Care Hospice and Palliative Care Alliance of NH/Rivier Partnership tuition discount
- Transfer up to 90 undergraduate credits and up to 9 graduate credits.
- When you apply, your Rivier Enrollment Counselor will obtain your previous college transcripts for you, and quickly have a preliminary transcript evaluation completed. Then we will show you an educational program plan so you can see clearly how and when you will be able to complete your degree.
- There are no application fees, and the SNAP APP only takes 3-5 minutes to complete.
- 7-week courses. Most of our programs have only 7-week long courses, so you can take one or two in each term, completing 6 to 12 courses each year. Some graduate-level Nursing courses have traditional semester-length courses as well as some 7-week term courses.
- You can take a few classes before you are admitted. We call this ‘non-matriculated’ courses. If you want to start and for some reason are unable to complete your application, talk to your Enrollment Counselor about taking a course or two right away. When you do get accepted to a program, these will count toward your degree if they are in the curriculum for the program you select.
- Meet with me one-on-one! I am happy to talk through your situation on a Zoom session or a phone call. Let’s talk about academic program requirements, how online courses work, finances, how much time it takes to do this, what kind of computer you need, and how people fit online classes into your work and family schedules.
- Get a friend/colleague at work to start this next venture with you and you’ll have a study buddy and personal support; right there at work!
Yes, you can do this!
Here is how to take the first step toward your next educational program:
Email Tim Dreyer email@example.com with your full name, the degree program you are considering, your employer, your cell phone number, and what month you would like to start.
If you are also ready to take the next step, go to www.rivier.edu/apply and do the form! It only takes 3-5 minutes. Be sure to email me with the information above when you submit the form and Tim will help you set up your next steps and answer questions you may have! Get stuck on an application question? We can Zoom and figure it out! Let me know!
Let’s find something exciting, safe, and productive for you while the lockdown continues.
Timothy J. Dreyer | Regional Field Manager, Rivier University
Rivier University Online has programs in Nursing, Business (including MBA programs), Human Services, Psychology, Public Health, and Computer Information Systems. We have Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral programs – all online!