The team appreciated the engagement from all our participants and all the thoughtful questions we received through our Q+A box. The team will work with Abbott and the CDC to answer these questions and send out a consolidated question and answer list to all participants, along with a link to the recording of the presentation. We will aim to have this to you as soon as possible. For those organizations receiving a BinaxNOW™ shipment, you will receive a notification from this mailbox and from Abbott directly to indicate your shipment is on the way. We will also aim to have these out as soon as possible.
A number of participants asked for the slides presented and you will find them linked here: 200925 Abbott BinaxNOW Webinar for HH and Hospice vF. Additionally we wanted to provide some useful links and critical contact information:
- To report shipping issues / order quality concerns (these should be sent to Abbott at: ARDxUSGovernmentSupport@abbott.com)
- For technical usage questions about the BinaxNOW™ test, contact Abbott directly at: Technical support: email@example.com or 1-800-257-9525
- For all other questions related to your distribution, please contact HHSBINAX@hhs.gov, this inbox was established to coordinate the distribution of government procured Abbott BinaxNOW™ kits. This inbox should NOT be used to request kits for facilities not currently receiving these tests.
- For training videos & documentation and other important links, please refer the following information:
- For access to access training videos and documents, please visit the BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Ag Card and NAVICA™ App Set-Up and Training portal.
- For CLIA FAQs and information, click here.
- For policy regarding performance of antigen tests authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) at the point of care or in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, please refer to CMS’s policy here and PREP Act guidance here.
- For FDA recommendations to health care providers who are ordering authorized tests outside their authorization (e.g., antigen tests for asymptomatic individuals), please see FDA’s FAQ on Testing for SARS-CoV-2.
HHS BinaxNOW Team
External Affairs /HHS BinaxNOW Team
Testing and Diagnostics Work Group
COVID-19 Response Team
For questions regarding the status of your shipment please contact Abbott directly at:
Customer Service: ARDxUSGovernmentSupport@abbott.com or 1-877-441-7440