Skin & Wound Management Course
This nationally recognized program provides participants with current evidence based education in the area of skin and wound management and upon completion will enable participants to accurately assess, document, identify and plan appropriate & comprehensive patient treatment plans and interventions for wound management.
- Printable Flyer for the skin and wound program
- Register for Live Online or flexible schedule with WCEI,
- Evidence-Based Wound Management Education
- Engaging, Certified Wound Care Instructors
- Study-Support Tools to Aid in Learning and Exam Readiness
- Connect with Learners and Instructors
- Earn up to 38 CE/CME Contact Hours
- CERTIFICATION EXAM OR RE CERTIFICATION ELIGIBILITY
After submitting your course registration, you will need to complete an application with your credentialing board.Application and any exam fees due must be submitted promptly to give your credentialing board sufficient time to review and verify eligibility. Not doing so may impact your ability to sit for the exam or to use this course to meet re certification training criteria.
Flyer: Diabetic Wound Management Specialist Course
Save Lives and Limbs
Gain the advanced clinical knowledge and confidence to make a significant difference in diabetic wound outcomes in your practice. Becoming Diabetic Wound professional can help you save the lives and limbs of patients in your care. Be inspired and see dramatic improvements in your abilities with this WCEI® Live Online Diabetic Skin and Wound Management course.
Build Your Career While Making a Difference
This four-day live online course leads to Diabetic Wound Certified® (DWC®) credential through the National Alliance of Wound Care and Ostomy® (NAWCO®) – a qualification that not only boosts your professional career, but can also significantly improve patient outcomes at your facility. In addition to classroom training, you will participate in hands-on labs including total contact casting and conservative sharp debridement.
Live Online Classroom Learning
Taught by a board-certified DWC instructor, WCEI® courses keep students involved and inspired – so new knowledge is not only gained, it is retained and can be immediately put into practice.
Reap the benefits of the live online setting — and there are many!
- Gain all the advantages of a live classroom environment without the hassle or expense of travel.
- Benefit from real, practical training with study guide materials.
- Have your questions on the material answered in real time, so your learning stays on track.
- Prepare for the wound care certification exam from the comfort of your home.
- Get valuable feedback from the trainer and others in the group.
- Participate in Q&A sessions at the end of each lesson.
Your clinical experience and the knowledge gained from the course will help prepare you for a wound care certification exam.
After registering for the course, if you plan to sit for a certification exam, you will select a credentialing board, complete their exam application, and pay their certification fees. The credentialing board determines your certification eligibility.
Contact NAWCO at 877-922-6292 for exam-related questions.
Education for all levels of Nursing – Physicians – Physician Assistants – Physical Therapists – PTAs – Occupational Therapists – OTAs – Registered Dietitians
The live online Ostomy Management course features a complete interactive learning experience that trains clinicians to understand crucial physiological and emotional challenges faced daily by stoma patients. The curriculum will prepare you for the Ostomy Management Specialist certification examination with real-world and practical training that can be implemented in your practice immediately.
Interactive Instruction for Full Classroom Experience Online
Gain the many advantages of attending the course in a live online setting!
- Experience the benefits of a live classroom and instructor from the comfort of your home
- Enjoy shorter sessions that are more easily accommodated in your busy schedule
- Engage in dialog with the instructor via moderated chat as the class progresses
- Participate in Q&A sessions at the end of each lesson
- Benefit from interactive learning without the expense and inconvenience of travel
Live Online Classroom Learning
The curriculum is developed and taught by dynamic and esteemed OMS certified instructors. The benefits of our web-based training include:
- Practical and hands-on use of new tools and techniques
- Study guide materials that allow you to follow course flow
- Time between sessions to review and prepare
- Quiet, dedicated time to concentrate on the learning material
Your clinical experience and the knowledge gained from this course will help prepare you for the Ostomy Management Specialist certification exam. After registering for the course, if you plan to sit for the certification exam, you will select a credentialing board, complete their exam application, and pay their certification fees. The credentialing board determines your exam eligibility.
For your convenience, the National Alliance of Wound Care and Ostomy® administers their certification exam at PSI Testing Centers throughout the United States. You can contact them directly at 877-922-6292 for questions related to their exam and credential.
Can’t Find a Course that Fits Your Schedule?
For a minimum class size of 15, WCEI can bring our training to your healthcare providers or a community event. The certification course can be taught right at your facility or arranged as a live online experience.