Wound Care Certification Courses
Skin & Wound Management Course
Ostomy Management Specialist Course
Skin & Wound Management Course
This nationally recognized program provides participants with current evidence based education in the area of skin and wound management and upon completion will enable participants to accurately assess, document, identify and plan appropriate & comprehensive patient treatment plans and interventions for wound management.
- Printable Flyer for the skin and wound program
- Register for Live Online or flexiable schedule with WCEI,
- Monday, November 30, 2020, 8:00 AM-3:30 PM
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020, 8:00 AM-3:30 PM
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020, :00 AM-3:30 PM
- Thursday, December 3, 2020, 8:00 AM-3:30 PM
- Evidence-Based Wound Management Education
- Engaging, Certified Wound Care Instructors
- Study-Support Tools to Aid in Learning and Exam Readiness
- Connect with Learners and Instructors
- Earn up to 38 CE/CME Contact Hours
- CERTIFICATION EXAM OR RE CERTIFICATION ELIGIBILITY
After submitting your course registration, you will need to complete an application with your credentialing board.Application and any exam fees due must be submitted promptly to give your credentialing board sufficient time to review and verify eligibility. Not doing so may impact your ability to sit for the exam or to use this course to meet re certification training criteria.
Improve Outcomes for Ostomy Patients with Our Ostomy Management Course
Education for all levels of Nursing – Physicians – Physician Assistants – Physical Therapists – PTAs – Occupational Therapists – OTAs – Registered Dietitians
The live online Ostomy Management course features a complete interactive learning experience that trains clinicians to understand crucial physiological and emotional challenges faced daily by stoma patients. The curriculum will prepare you for the Ostomy Management Specialist certification examination with real-world and practical training that can be implemented in your practice immediately.
Interactive Instruction for Full Classroom Experience Online
Gain the many advantages of attending the course in a live online setting!
- Experience the benefits of a live classroom and instructor from the comfort of your home
- Enjoy shorter sessions that are more easily accommodated in your busy schedule
- Engage in dialog with the instructor via moderated chat as the class progresses
- Participate in Q&A sessions at the end of each lesson
- Benefit from interactive learning without the expense and inconvenience of travel
Live Online Classroom Learning
The curriculum is developed and taught by dynamic and esteemed OMS certified instructors. The benefits of our web-based training include:
- Practical and hands-on use of new tools and techniques
- Study guide materials that allow you to follow course flow
- Time between sessions to review and prepare
- Quiet, dedicated time to concentrate on the learning material
Your clinical experience and the knowledge gained from this course will help prepare you for the Ostomy Management Specialist certification exam. After registering for the course, if you plan to sit for the certification exam, you will select a credentialing board, complete their exam application, and pay their certification fees. The credentialing board determines your exam eligibility.
For your convenience, the National Alliance of Wound Care and Ostomy® administers their certification exam at PSI Testing Centers throughout the United States. You can contact them directly at 877-922-6292 for questions related to their exam and credential.
Can’t Find a Course that Fits Your Schedule?
For a minimum class size of 15, WCEI can bring our training to your healthcare providers or a community event. The certification course can be taught right at your facility or arranged as a live online experience.