The Home Care, Hospice & Palliative Care Alliance of NH is pleased to invite you to the 26th Annual Fall Conference on Hospice & Palliative Care – NH’s largest event for hospice and palliative care professionals.
- This virtual conference will be on Tuesday, November 16th from 8:30am to 4:00pm.
- It will feature national experts and local leaders who will share clinical best practices and provide insight on policy issues.
- The program is intended for professional caregivers at all levels who serve people with progressive, non-curative illnesses.
- Continuing education credits are available for physicians and nurses. We have also applied for CEUs for social workers.
- Check out the attached brochure with our speaker line-up and registration information.
- For online registration and information, click here.
The first 100 registrants will receive a complimentary copy of the book Peace At Last, written by keynote speaker Deborah Grassman, APRN.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Temescal Wellness
- Cremation Society of New Hampshire/Phaneuf Funeral Homes
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Palliative Care
- Home Care Specialists
- Cabot Cheese
Join me at the Virtual Fall Conference on November 16th. Register today!