- April 13, 2016
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Wednesday April 13, 2016 from 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM EDT
Where: This is an online event.
- Alicia Mooney RN, MSN, CHPN, Community Health and Counseling Services, Bangor, ME
- Michelle Holst-Grubbe, RN, WELCOA Certified, Salisbury Visiting Nurse Association, Salisbury, CT
- Jennifer Gullison RN, MSN, Chronic Care Specialist, Cornerstone VNA, Rochester, NH
This your last chance to join us tomorrow, April 13th, from 1:30-2:30 pm for a special peer sharing and learning opportunity within the New England Home Health Collaborative.
Three home health agencies participating in the New England Home Health Collaborative will share advice on succeeding in their implementation of Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement (QAPI) to improve cardiovascular outcomes in the last year.
Click on the button above or here to register
The presentation will include the following topics:
- Getting organized internally: From getting started to make the process flow
- Overcoming barriers to success
- Learning from the data collected and improvement strategies implemented
- Lessons learned and key takeaways
If you have any questions about the Collaborative or about registering for the webinar, please contact Olivia Henze.
We look forward to your active participation in this Collaborative and to connecting with you on April 13th from 1:30-2:30 pm!
Your New England QIN-QIO Home Health Team