- Hospice Admin Mtg - March 12 at Concord VNA
March 12, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
As members of the Home Care, Hospice & Palliative Care Alliance of NH, you and your staff will be invited to network group meetings hosted by the Alliance that allow providers in similar roles to share current challenges, successes, and resources. These meetings are meant to be supportive, educational and a way to get to know your colleagues! As the Hospice Administrator, you may be copied on messages that go out to your chaplain, volunteer coordinator, bereavement facilitator, social worker, hospice medical director, etc. Please help us keep our contact lists up to date by providing the names and email addresses of the team members listed.
The Hospice Administrator Network Group typically meets every other month. The agenda usually consists of regulatory issues, current legislative happenings, education announcements, and your updates and requested topics. If our meeting is held by conference call only, we will try to keep it to an hour in length.
Thursday, January 9th from 11:15 – 12:30 pm
1 319 5273512 access code 610342
- Happy New Year – Welcome & introductions
- Updates, recent successes or challenges
- State Survey and/or Audit activity?
- Staffing ?
- Regulatory issues/questions
- Legislative Activity
- Goals for the year
- What do you want from these meetings? – survey ideas
- What other affinity groups do you believe are important for your staff?
Next meeting –
NEXT MEETING To Be Determined
Janice McDermott, Director of Hospice & Palliative Care