- May 9, 2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
BEFORE YOU BUY! Get your member access codes
PDGM Operations Impact: Referral Source & Intake
May 9, 2019 | 2:00-3:00 PM ET Faculty: Maria Warren
- Explain key components of PDGM, specifically geared to business development and intake staff.
- Evaluate current referral sources to determine admission source, primary diagnosis for home health, and how referrals are obtained for processing.
- Assess current processes to determine potential obstacles impacting timely completion of the referral and admission of the patient.
- Identify and maximize opportunities to strengthen referral source relations through PDGM education and key performance indicators of your patient population.
- Define roles and staffing needs under PDGM to streamline processes and gain efficiencies when on-boarding patients.