- October 3, 2017
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Electronic Visit Verification™ (EVV™) is a great tool to help improve compliance, patient care, and quality of service. EVV enhances agency operations and saves costs. Join Sandata’s CEO, Tom Underwood, and Steve Pellito, Vice President of Sales, as they discuss the various processes that have been proven effective within agencies throughout the Nation.
Topics to be reviewed during presentation:
- Understanding the guidelines regarding Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) – mandate versus choice –This may be payer/MCO specific
- Overview of current home care challenges in today’s market and how to get through them (audit, regulatory, and financial/billing)
- Understand the potential ROI’s of Visit Verification
- Highlight types of EVV features, functions, and reporting capabilities
- How to involve all your departments – Evaluate current processes within your agency and how they may be improved/changed to capitalize on the ROI’s. Are there additional processes that will need to be put into place? Consider staff functions that would no longer be needed, but could be repurposed with other functions.
- How EVV can help streamline scheduling, billing, payroll, document management, clinical and financial procedures
- Clearly define what processes will change and plan for incremental adjustments to them
- Effective training methods
- Use of positive reinforcement for employees – Why should they be excited about using it
- Change Management – Plan for Confusion, but learn to address it quickly
Tom Underwood and Steve Pellito, Sandata Technologies: Tom Underwood is the Chief Executive Officer with over 22 years of healthcare software experience, and a successful track record of building growth-oriented, client-focused technology businesses for the healthcare industry. Over his career, he has led growth strategies for organizations ranging from early stage start-ups to large publicly traded companies.
Steve Pellito is the Steve Pellito, Vice President Sales: Steve Pellito is the Vice President of Sales with over 17 years of experience in healthcare. Steve started in the home healthcare industry in 2000 when he joined Maxim Healthcare Services, a large national provider of home health, medical staffing, and wellness services. In his last role as National Director of Maxim Health Systems, Steve led strategic partner relationships, sales, and overall service delivery of a $40M+ business unit.
Continuing Education: The presenters and program planners have no conflict of interest regarding this webinar. RNs and LPNs must participate in the entire presentation for contact hours to be awarded. To apply for nursing contact hours, please mail an evaluation form and a completed sign-in sheet, listing the individuals at your facility that participated and noting those requesting contact hours. Individuals requesting contact hours will receive a certificate of contact hours earned. Please make sure that you enter the Contact Person’s name in the Registration Form. All correspondence and site registration information will be sent to this person. No commercial support has been provided for this program.