- January 21, 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Pre-Registration for the live session is now closed.
You may register directly with Positive Care Approach at the following zoom link.
Topics will include:
- How to support a person living with dementia through the stress of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ways to adapt the principles of the Positive Approach® to Care (PAC) model when you can’t physically be together.
- Connection Strategies While Using PPE
- Ideas for Engagement and Activity Options in the Home Setting.
- Effects of Social Isolation on Those Living with Dementia
- Tips for Connecting via Phone and Video Chat
Teepa Snow is one of the top dementia trainers in the country and delivers an inspiring and compelling program that is highly effective for increasing hands-on skills and awareness.