- Live Webinar
July 23, 2015
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
In this presentation, we will equip the learner with best practices regarding billing and coding. We will discuss the triggers for audits, the difference between billing under complexity versus time, the use of prolonged service codes, and nuances related to hospice and palliative care. We will discuss some of the common pitfalls that occur and discuss why it’s importance to have a compliance program. Nurse practitioner and physician assistant billing will also be covered, as well as the nuances related to our field.
- Explain what triggers a billing audit.
- Discuss differences between billing by time versus
- Review the basics of billing and coding and identify common
- Describe transitional care
- Discuss the importance of having a compliance