- November 2, 2016
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) Final Rule was released by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) on October 14th, 2016 and has provided updates to the Quality Payment Program (QPP).
Join an open call with experts from the New England QIN-QIO and learn the must-knows to prepare for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) or Alternative Payment Models (APMs), including:
- Which of Your Clinicians are Eligible for MIPS?
- Find out if you are excluded based on new low volume thresholds
- What Reporting Timeline is Right for You?
- “Pick your pace” reporting; choose between a full year, 90-days, or as part of an advanced APM
- How Do I Demonstrate Performance Measures?
- Including discussion on measure specifications
- Participants will also learn about how to partner with the New England QIN-QIO to receive credit for improvement activities
Click button above or here to register
This open call is also an opportunity for you to get answers to your questions regarding the QPP, the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs), and more.
If you have any questions that you would like to submit in advance of the call, please contact Leila Volinsky.
We look forward to your active participation on this call and to connecting with you on November 2 from 11:30 am-12:30 pm!