- May 27, 2015
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
3-Part Webinar Series
May 6, May 12, and May 27, 2015 (11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Eastern)
This program is available as individual webinars or as a series.
Be among the elite group of billers that are current on all Hospice Medicare billing regulations. Billing is a very critical part of hospice reimbursement. This webinar series will lay a concrete foundation for hospice billers, as well as, any hospice staff that need to more effectively understand the Medicare regulations. The series will include Medicare verifications with HIQA screen examples, field by field on Notice of Election and claim forms and sequential billing requirements. Billing requirements to deal with late NOEs will be covered. We will review the regulations for billing all hospice services (SN, HHA, MSW and therapy), face-to-face encounters and additionally home health providing care while a patient is on service with hospice. The program will conclude with many of the day-to-day scenarios that billers face such as: transfers, discharge, and revocation. Information regarding Aggregate CAP Self Report and Palliative Care billing will be an emphasis. If you are part of revenue cycle management in hospice this webinar series is a must!
Part 1 – May 6:
• List the eligibility requirements for admitting patient to Hospice under Medicare Benefit.
• Define Benefit Periods and Certification Requirements.
• Detail criteria for billing Hospice Notice of Election.
• Demonstrate claim requirements for Late Notice of Election.
Part 2 – May 12:
• Recap the distinct levels of care and specifics of billing them.
• Detail criteria for line item billing Hospice Claims to Medicare including physician billing.
• Itemize changes effective April 2014, including Drugs, Post Mortem Visits, Infusion Pumps & Coding.
Part 3 – May 27:
• Detail Face‐to‐Face Requirements.
• Review Hospice Aggregate CAP Self Reporting Requirement.
• List steps for billing Palliative Care.