- October 16, 2019
12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Please join us for a Hospice & Palliative Care
Network Group Meeting
Wednesday, October 16th , 2019
125 Airport Road, Concord
This meeting is open to all team members including Hospice and/or Palliative Care Administrators, Bereavement Coordinators, Volunteer Managers, Chaplains and Social Workers
Please let us know if you are attending by responding to email@example.com
Please Bring your lunch. Beverages and dessert will be provided!
12:30 – 3:00 pm
12:30 – Welcome and introductions ~ Janice McDermott/all
- Program updates and emerging issues – all
- Meet Amy M. Cook, Administrator, Division of Community Based Military Programs
New Hampshire Department of Military Affairs and Veteran Services, In partnership with NH Department of Health & Human Services
- Amy will describe this more formalized state office and the services offered. She will discuss her role as well as discuss how to support Veterans in the care of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Learn about the multidisciplinary online courses offered by the California State University – Shiley Institute for Palliative Care.
- Kathy Alger – Hospice Volunteer and Chaplain will be with us to talk about taking the Essentials of Palliative Care Chaplaincy course.
- Alliance updates on education and advocacy
2:15 – 2:55 pm – Peer Group Network time
- Next meeting dates
3:00 – adjourn
Janice McDermott, Director of Hospice & Palliative Care