- March 14, 2019
12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Please join us for the Hospice & Palliative Care
Combined Network Group Meeting
Thursday, March 14th , 2019
12:30 – 3:00 pm
125 Airport Road, Concord
Room 2 (lower level)
This meeting is open to Hospice and/or Palliative Care Administrators, Bereavement Coordinators,
Volunteer Managers, Chaplains, Social Workers and others who would benefit from the meeting topics and network opportunity!
RSVP available above.
Please Bring your lunch. Beverages and dessert will be provided!
12:30 – 1:30 pm:
- Welcome and introductions ~ Janice /all
- Program updates and emerging issues – all
- Honoring Veterans at end of life – your accomplishments
- Update on the “We Honor Veterans Program” – Level V
- Introduction and overview of services by Kelly Bowers, LMSW – Manchester VA Medical Center
- Alliance updates on education and advocacy
1:35 – 2:05 pm – breakout meetings of Peer Groups and decision on time and frequency of future meetings for your group
2:15 – 2:50 – End of Life Doulas and Hospice – a frank discussion about the role of end of life Doulas in the community and their relationship hospice
- Next meeting dates