- May 27, 2020
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Review Reimbursement Proposed Rates
- Itemize changes to the current regulation as outlined in the proposed rule
Define the changes for the Hospice Election Statement & Addendum
- Review Detail Election Statement change requirements
- Detail the Addendum requirement for the form
- Define specific occasions that the Addendum would be required and the timeliness of delivering it.
Outline the Demo for Hospice inclusion in Medicare Advantage (MA)
- Review key components of the Demo for Hospice in MA
- Outline the positives and negatives of MA plans including the Hospice benefit
Presenter: Melinda Gaboury
Melinda Gaboury, is co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Healthcare Provider Solutions, Inc., an organization out of Nashville, TN that provides financial, reimbursement, clinical and operation services to the home health and hospice industries. With more than 27 years of experience in Medicare Home Health, she is a presenter at both the state and national levels, and is interviewed frequently for national home health publications. Ms. Gaboury is also the author of “Home Health Guide to OASIS D: A Reference for Field Staff.” Ms. Gaboury has no conflict of interest in regard to this program.
– Melinda Gaboury
May 27th – 11:30am: 1:00pm Eastern Time