- March 18, 2020
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- The next Membership Meeting & Networking Luncheon is March 18th at the NEEBCO Conference Center, 19 Chenell Drive, Concord. Coffee and networking at 8:30, meeting from 9-11:30, followed by luncheon. We’ll delve deeper into emergency preparedness for certified and licensed agencies. We have also extended an invitation to new DHHS Commissioner Lori Shibinette and are awaiting a reply. Membership meetings are a chance to touch base with colleagues, develop referral relationships, learn what’s happening at the State House and Capitol Hill, and share challenges you’d like the Alliance to address. Plus, we have new members for you to meet.
Printable Agenda: Membership Meeting Agenda. 3.18.20
8:30 am – 9:00 am Coffee & Networking
9:00 am – 9:45am Meet NH’s New DHHS Commissioner: Lori Shibinette
9:45am – 10:45 am Emergency Preparedness Requirements & Resources
- Kristie Holtz, Bureau Chief, Medicare Certification Unit
- Kelly Keefe, RN, Clinical Licensing Supervisor
- Scott Nichols, Director, Granite State Health Care Coalition
10:45am – 11:00am Networking Break
11:00am – 11:30am How to Help Employees with Substance Use Disorders
- Sally Garhart, MD, Medical Director, NH Professionals Health Program
11:30am – 11:50am Member Sharing & Alliance Update
11:50 am Networking Luncheon
- Save the date for the Alliance’s Annual Meeting. It’s June 5th at Church Landing in Meredith, NH.