- March 17, 2021
9:00 am - 11:30 am
The Alliance will hold a Virtual Membership Meeting on Wednesday, March 17th from 9:00am-10:45am . Please join us to hear about our HR Metrics survey, NH’s State Commission on Aging, and how homebound vaccinations are going. Plus, we’ll have time for networking, reflection on the COVID pandemic, legislative news and member sharing. An agenda is below
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Mar 17, 2021 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
This is a free event, but registration is required. Click here to register and get your zoom link.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Virtual Membership Meeting
Wednesday, March 17th, 2021
9:00am – 10:45am
Click to Register and obtain your zoom link!
- Julie Reynolds, Alliance President & Gina Balkus, CEO
9:05am The Alliance’s 2020 HR Metrics Survey
- Patrick Miller, MPH, Principal, Helms & Company
9:30am Overview of NH’s State Commission on Aging
- Rebecca Sky, MPH, Executive Director
9:55am Networking & Moment to Reflect: Anniversary of Pandemic
- Janice McDermott, Director of Hospice & Palliative Care
10:05am Update on Homebound Vaccinations
- Suzanne Allison, RN, BSN, QA Program Manager, Immunization Section, NH Division of Public Health Services, NH DHHS
10:20am Alliance Update, Legislative Update & Member Share
- Gina Balkus