- Member Meeting -December 18
December 18, 2019
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
We invite you to attend the Alliance’s quarterly Membership Meeting on Wednesday, October 16th. It’s at the NH Hospital Association, 125 Airport Road, Concord. Coffee & Networking at 8:30am, program at 9:00am, lunch at 11:45. An agenda is attached. This is a great chance to converse with your colleagues, learn about important issues, and provide the Alliance with your insights to help us better meet our members’ needs.
Please plan now to join your colleagues from throughout the state at the Alliance’s Membership Meeting.
October 16, 2019
NH Hospital Association
125 Airport Road
Concord, NH 03301
8:30am Networking and Coffee
9:00am Welcome and Introductions
9:10am Meet NH Medicaid’s New MCO: Amerihealth Caritas
- Nicole Tower, MSW, CCM, Director, Member Engagement & Community Outreach
10:00am Networking Break
10:20am Creating Workplaces that Support Employees Who are Professional and Personal Caregivers
- Jennifer Rabalais, NH Alliance for Healthy Aging
11:00am Alliance Update
- Gina Balkus & Janice McDermott
11:15am Member Sharing
- What’s happening the field? How can the Alliance help?
11:45am Networking Luncheon