- March 17, 2016
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
When: Tuesday February 23, 2016 from 12:15 PM to 12:45 PM EST
Contact: Brenda Jenkins
Our expert speakers, featured in the first series of the MED Minutes podcast are New England QIN-QIO staff, and include:
- Christopher Campanile, MD, Ph.D.
- Brenda Jenkins, RN, D.Ay., CDOE, CPEHR, PCMH CCE
- Michele Kelvey-Albert, MPH, CHES
- Lauren Capizzo, MBA, CPEHR, PCMH CCE
- John DeStefano, MBA
Join the New England QIN-QIO on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 from 12:15 pm – 12:45 pm for a webinar that will highlight key take-aways around pay for performance programs from the first series of MED Minutes podcasts, presented by the New England QIN-QIO.
During the webinar, attendees will hear from experts featured in the podcast, and have the opportunity to discuss, ask questions and talk to our knowledgeable speakers about the following MED Minutes topics:
- An Introduction to CMS’s Chronic Care Management Code
- The CMS Value Modifier Program: What it is and What it Means for Physician Practices
- 2015 Updates to the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)