- January 26, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Among other things, 2020 brought historic change for home health agencies across the country. As demand for in-home care services increases, organizations need to think creatively how to navigate the PDGM (Patient-Driven Groupings Model) environment in 2021. More than a year after implementation, gain expert insight and analysis on the impact of PDGM and what the next 11 months may portend.
Join the dialogue in our webinar with William Dombi, President at National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) and Chris Attaya, Vice President, Product Strategy at Strategic Healthcare Programs. Together they will dive deep into the data, discuss lessons learned, and postulate what organizations can do to thrive going forward.
- Evaluate what we know so far about the impacts of PDGM
- Recognize how COVID-19 is impacting PDGM results in 2020
- Discuss potential changes we might see in 2021
- Bill Dombi, Esq., President, National Association for Home Care & Hospice
- Christopher Attaya, Vice President, Product Strategy, Strategic Healthcare Programs