- March 22, 2018
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Re-imagining the Plan of Care: A Pyramid Model
Webinar, March 22, 2018, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
There are many ways to build a plan of care – but how do you know that the one you are using is effective, comprehensive and will support strong clinical care in the home? The “Pyramid of Care” uses the comprehensive OASIS assessment you already have as the foundation. Explore the process of identifying critical areas that become the goals of the plan of care, and transform these into skilled interventions. This process will be easy for your clinicians to grasp and implement, will enable them to clearly support skill in each visit, and achieve measurable improvement in the outcome goals attached to each plan.
- Identify how critical elements in home care assessment, planning and documentation relate to the nursing process.
- Define the core assessment components related to care plan development.
- Discuss how clinical assessment documentation should drive plan of care elements.
- Identify key elements of successful plan of care implementation.
- Describe the role your documentation plays in the provision of home care services.
The presenters and program planners have no conflict of interest regarding this webinar. RNs and LPNs must participate in the entire presentation for contact hours to be awarded. To apply for nursing contact hours, please e-mail a typed list, and attach an evaluation form and a completed sign-in sheet, listing the individuals at your facility that participated and noting those requesting contact hours.
Individuals requesting contact hours will receive a certificate of contact hours earned. Please make sure that you enter the Contact Person’s name in the Registration Form. All correspondence and site registration information will be sent to this person. No commercial support has been provided for this program.