- June 4, 2014
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Upcoming Meeting: June 4, 2014, 1 p.m.
at Concord Regional VNA
- Review previous meeting minutes
- Announcements/Surveys/Denials of interest
- Simple Solutions for Daily Living, Guest Speaker Stacy Driscoll
During this workshop participants will learn about a variety of products available to assist with daily living. From store bought items, simple things you can make yourself and a multitude of apps, there is something for everyone. Participants will discover solutions to aid with vision, hearing, and reminders to name just a few.
A Little About Our Speaker
Stacy Driscoll currently works at ATinNH as an Assistive Technology Specialist and owns her own company, LifeLong Assistive Technology. For over 20 years she was an elementary and special education teacher. She recently completed her Assistive Technology Graduate Certificate at UNH and is excited about her new role. Stacey has been privileged to provide professional development to colleagues on a variety of topics. Stacey has also taught at the college level and has spent almost ten years teaching adults stamping and scrapbooking. As a lifelong learner, Stacey is always researching and keeping up to date on the latest in assistive technology.
- “Rehabbenings” webinars featuring Arnie Cisneros, Ernie Roy
- Does your agency use tub benches and shower chairs for demo purposes, not for actual showers, but to do transfer training? Please respond directly to Cathy with your answer: Micat3@comcast .net
Space is rather limited for the meeting. If you plan to attend you must RSVP to me email@example.com by Monday June 2nd.