- October 7, 2015
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
A one day onsite Supervisory Training for Home Health & Hospice
Creating a culture of accountability has never been more important for home care and hospice agencies. Agency leaders are challenged to do more with less while guiding their staff to optimal productivity, higher patient and family satisfaction scores, and greater outcomes of care. Leaders, from front line supervisors, to CEO’s, need tools to meet the expectations health care’s new challenges.
Even more, most industry supervisors have never gone through supervisory
Supervision/Plus™ is designed specifically for supervisors, managers and directors in home care and hospice agencies. It starts with a full-day skill development, how-to-do-it training. Supervisors and managers not only learn the most effective strategies for supervising and motivating staff , they also
learn the newest supervisory approaches for increasing the morale, team commitment and retention of valuable employees.
- How to deal with a supervisor’s most challenging employee and what to do when all else fails.
- Why certain types of supervision will not motivate some employees.
- How the wrong approach to supervision can actually de-motivate better employees and often lead to high turnover.
- What the four major approaches to supervision are and when to use each approach.
- How to determine the “functional level” of each employee and how to use this knowledge to improve their motivation, performance and commitment.
- What are the best approaches for improving staff morale, commitment and retention.
- How to best supervise and motivate staff at all levels in highly regulated and high pressure environments.
Presented by Dr. Robert Fazzi, a nationally recognized leader in the home health and hospice field. He is also the author of Management Plus®, which was selected by Fortune Magazine’s Book of the Month Club and used as the basis for the SupervisonPlus training program.
219 Littleton Rd Westford, MA 01886