- March 7, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
6th Annual Hospice & Palliative Care Conference
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Jean Student Complex
Saint Anselm College
TARGET AUDIENCE: This conference is ideal for nurses and other healthcare professionals who care for patients toward the end of life, including those who are new to palliative care concepts as well as those who are experienced in caring for end-of-life patients.
FEE: $119 (includes lunch)
arrive in the same envelope. Faxed registrations must
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Registrants who are not able to attend or send a substitute can obtain a refund of registration fees, minus a $25 processing fee. A request must be received by February 14, 2019. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED AFTER THIS DATE- NO EXCEPTIONS.
CONFIRMATIONS: Your confirmation will be emailed
TAPING IS NOT ALLOWED.
PROGRAM CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS: We reserve the right to make changes in content or speakers, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond our control prevail.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: In the event of severe inclement weather, the program may be cancelled. Call our voice mail at 603-641-7086. We will have the latest information at the number after 6:30am.
QUESTIONS: contact 603-641-7086 or anselm.edu/cne.
Palliative Care Brochure 2019
- 8:00-8:30 am Registration and Coffee
- 8:30-9:45 am Evolving Model of Palliative Care Overview
- 10:00-11:45 am Symptoms in the EOL Room: What do I say? What do I do?
- 11:45 am-12:45 pm LUNCH (included)
- 12:45-2:15 pm Challenging Cases in Palliative Care
- 2:30-4:00 pm Ethical Issues in End of Life Care
- 4:00-4:15 pm Evaluations and Closing
- JILL HUNTER, MSN, APRN, FNP-BC, Elliot Hospital Center for Palliative Care, Manchester, NH
- CHARLES MILLS, MD, FACP, FAAHPM, HMDBC, Medical Director, Elliot Hospital Center for Palliative Care, Manchester, NH
- KATHLEEN PERRIN, PHD, RN, CCRN, Professor Emerita, Nursing, Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH
- RENEE PLODZIK, MSN, APRN, Internal Medicine, Palliative Care, Cancer Survivorship Program, Concord Hospital Medical Group, Concord Hospital, Concord, NH
- STEPHEN RUST, MD, FACP, FAAHPM, Executive Medical Director, Capital Region Palliative Care and Hospice, Concord, NH
- KRISTI SAUNDERS, MS, MD, HMDC, FACOG, Hospice and Palliative Medical Director, Lake Sunapee Region VNA and Hospice, New London, NH
- LISA STEPHENS, MSN, APRN, ACHPN, Lead Nurse Practitioner, Section of Palliative Medicine, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH