- October 23, 2014
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
2013 Court Rulings have altered the traditional CMS interpretation improvement standard regarding therapy coverage for chronic patients. As a result, maintenance therapy can now be provided to qualifying Home Health patients under the Medicare benefit. Providers who plan to deliver maintenance programs to their patients should be knowledgeable about the skill level required, how to manage these types of patient programs, and how your therapy staff should produce and deliver these care plans. Learn the specifics of maintenance programming from this progressive webinar series, and create audit-proof programs for chronic patients.
Webinar 1: Defining Maintenance Therapy
- Define maintenance therapy and contrast to traditional CMS’ improvement standard use.
- Outline Jimmo vs. Sebelius and the ramifications on current rehab delivery.
- Contrast restorative therapy and maintenance therapy under the homecare benefit.
- Propose examples of qualified maintenance therapy homecare programs.
Webinar 2: Maintenance Therapy: Developing – Delivering – Producing Visits – Reassessments
- Identify the maintenance therapy client and propose an ongoing maintenance program.
- Develop a qualified homecare maintenance program for this client.
- Compose a qualified homecare maintenance program including HEP use.
- Describe the delivery and documentation of a maintenance therapy program.
- Employ reassessment management for maintenance therapy homecare programs.
2 Part Webinar Series- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern – Audio Recording Available
Presented in partnership with the Ohio Council for Home Care & Hospice
Flyer and Registration Information :MaintenanceTherapySeriesPartner