- June 26, 2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This webinar is for the field case managers and addresses the struggles of managing patients in home health. The presentation will include topics focused on how to manage the typical case manager’s duties, how to be effective time managers, and how to work as a team for the best patient outcomes.
- Review the case manager model in home health. Discuss the case manager as responsible for the entire episode and role in coordination of care and ensuring plan of care is completed
- List the attributes of a good case manager. List the attributes of a great case manager.
- Identify time challenges in case management with potential solutions to the time challenges (includes scheduling, office time, telephone time and documentation).
- Discuss the case manager’s role in identification of patients to assign to team members. Discuss the need for reports prior to visit and coordination pre and post visit.
- Q & A/Evaluation
Conflict of Interest Statement
Diane Link, RN has identified no actual, potential or perceived conflict of interest. The Nurse Planners have identified no actual, potential or perceived conflict of interest.
1. Identify the role responsibility of a home health case manager.
2. Identify the differences between a good case manager and a great case manager.
3. Identify three time management skills.
4. Identify how to appropriately schedule and delegate visits.
In order to receive a Certificate of Completion:
1. Attend the entire webinar.
2. Sign and return an attendance sheet.
3. Complete and submit a continuing education evaluation.
Paper Registration for: Best Case Manager