BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people’s lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
$2,500 sign on bonus for overnight shifts!
Bayada has many overnight shifts available in various locations listed below. There is an immediate need for nurses who are willing to work these shifts and the pay rates are increased due to the shift differential and the acuity of the care provided.
As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
* Rochester, NH
* Nashua, NH
* Tilton, NH
* Hooksett, NH
Qualifications for RN / LPN:
• Nursing experience as a Registered Nurse – RN or Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN
• A valid New Hampshire nursing license in good standing
• Current BLS CPR certification
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Pediatric experience is helpful, but not a must
• Excellent pediatric training is available
Responsibilities For RN and LPN
- • Assessments
- • Training and education of family members
- • Medication administration
- • Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- • Communication with other members of the patients’ multi- disciplinary team
- • Supply management
- • Emergency management
- • Competitive Wages, RN: up to $35.00/hr. & LPN: up to $29.00/hr.
- • Weekly Pay
- • Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- • Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
- • Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
- • A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
For more information or to apply, contact Lindsey Cassidy at 603-413-7100 or at email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
33 Lowell St, Manchester, NH 03101-1641, United States